The Bluenose Coastal Action Foundation and the LaHave River Watershed Committee invite you to join us at the “Clean Water – Protecting Your Watershed” Symposium and Trade Show on November 15th at the NSCC Lunenburg Campus (75 High Street, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia). The event will include a keynote speaker, panel discussion, and feature an exhibitor area of about 30 local businesses, community organizations, and government departments.
The goals of the event include:
- To provide the public with an opportunity to understand how important clean water is to society and what impact each person has on our lakes, rivers, and oceans.
- To showcase what organizations, businesses, and various government departments are doing to protect watersheds in Nova Scotia.
- To inform the public of the results of research being conducted within watersheds in Nova Scotia.
- To continue the ongoing dialog on straight pipes and their effect on clean water in the LaHave River Watershed (and beyond).
- To showcase alternative sewage treatment options for households that have straight pipes or malfunctioning septic systems.
- To network and have fun.
Registration for the symposium and trade show is now open and the deadline for registration will be on Friday, October 31st at 4:00 pm. Registration is $25 (non-profit organizations and academics) or $50 (government and businesses).
If you have any questions, please contact Danielle St. Louis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-902-634-9977.
Registration Form Registration is closed for this event.